At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. We need great Actuaries who want to be part of something bigger than finance alone. Because the better we can nurture our financial wellbeing as an organisation, the better we can support and make a difference for our customers when they need us most. By ensuring our products are well designed and priced, analysing business performance and ensuring proper management of insurance policies in-force, you're not just safeguarding AIA's financial wellbeing. You're securing a better future for the people and communities we serve - today, tomorrow and for generations to come. If that interests you, read on. WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
The role is to deliver high quality and transparent actuarial service such as actuarial investigation, data analytics, independent review on actuarial work, in-country actuarial support etc. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Participate in actuarial investigation on topical issues
- Support data analytics initiatives to drive financial and operating performance improvement
- Assist in independent review on actuarial work, e.g. EV/VONB reporting
- Provide in-country actuarial pricing / valuation / compensation modelling support as requested by countries
- Provide insightful and forward-looking analysis to customers
- Maintain good relationship with customers at countries and Group Office through regular communication
- University graduate and close to Fellowship in a recognized actuarial association
- Minimum 4-6 years' relevant actuarial experience
- Strong technical skills and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.