Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Personal Banking Product - Process Management
Hang Seng's Secured Lending business offers a full spectrum of secured loan products and services to customers, including Mortgage Loans, Secured Overdraft and Premium Financing, etc.
Our team support the end-to-end application process for secured lending products by working closely with key stakeholders in sales, operations and risk.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Manager, Process Management. Principal Responsibilities
- Lead the Process Management team and to be accountable for the application pipeline management including pricing control and monitoring of service pledge and sales fulfillment services to branch frontline sales staff, Direct Mortgage Sales Teams and Credit Approvers. It is also responsible for improving the profitability and quality of the Bank's secured loans businesses.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders of the mortgage application flow (including mortgage sales team, off-shore support team and credit approvers) across departments.
- Responsible to monitor the following outsourcing services delivered by the sub-service provider-Approved GSC in Guangzhou:
- Mortgage Loan New Application RCS data entry
- Pre-processing Mortgage Loan Paperless Approval
- Approve the mortgage pricing on loan applications upon the delegation of approval authority in order to maximize the portfolio yield and improve the portfolio quality of the secured loan businesses
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years' retail banking experience, with exposure to consumer lending as an advantage
- Strong business vision, strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.