About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
In this role, you are required to ensure efficient, compliance and quality operations of different section in the department and branch. Main Responsibilities:
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Identify improvement areas on branch operations, compliance, operational risk and control, and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Review and follow up branch audit and control assurance review findings and establish improvement plans.
- Coordinate with other departments to develop and implement operations procedures.
- Provide insightful recommendations, improvement plan, and workflow design from branch operations perspective on Bank's products / service development.
- Act as a user representative to participate in branch related projects, review user requirements, functional specification, test plan and conduct User Acceptance Test.
- Handle branch enquiries and provide guidance and training to branch staff on operating issues, handle exceptions & adjustments.
- University degree with at least 5 years' experience in retail banking operations or post-secondary education with minimum 8 years' experience in retail banking operations
- Sound knowledge on general banking products and branch operation procedure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-initiative, able to work independently and under pressure, and meet tight deadline
- PC literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.