FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
Partner with Strategic Resourcing to interpret hiring managers' briefs on senior positions they are looking to fill, map role criteria, define job descriptions, document specifications; and use desk-based and other research techniques to map out appropriate talent for those positions.
Responsible for identifying, qualifying and assessing senior-level talent for specific search assignments, or build pipelines and market maps of highly qualified candidates that AIA Group could utilise in the future. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Assist in the formulation and execution of executive talent acquisition strategy with hiring managers and business stakeholders
- Conduct talent research and mapping of global talent from a range of sources including third parties (i.e. LinkedIn), social networks, conference speakers and attendees, industry news, referrals and other methods as appropriate
- Identify qualified executive candidate pipeline, who have played a critical role in the success of top companies and continuously mine the industry/market for additional targets.
- Produce comprehensive reports, which detail the relevant target companies, possible market sources and candidates for our mandates
- Ensure candidates are market-validated and capturing and sharing market insights with business stakeholders
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape and provide market intelligence and labor analytics data to Strategic Resourcing and hiring managers, including talent insights, industry & company news, new hires by competitor organizations, org charts
- Strive to remove biases from processes and lead with a DE&I approach through objective review of candidates.
- Ensure deadlines are met for client deliverables and prepare discussion topics, such as generating market insight and feedback presentations and progress updates
- Build and manage robust sets of talent data that supports AIA business strategies
- Provide a world-class candidate experience for all applicants and candidates interacting with AIA
- Maintain the highest quality information on the database, including the timely and rigorous capture of insight gathered during the course of search work
- Build and share knowledge of skills, target companies, conferences, and open-source communities with recruiters and hiring managers
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience from either an in-house search team (from any industry) or from the delivery of retained executive search in an agency would be beneficial
- Experience in developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
- Strong project management skills, and capable of developing and executing upon thoughtful project/recruiting strategies and adapting those as required
- High level of personal accountability, integrity, and authenticity. Prior experience handling sensitive/confidential information
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and stakeholder management skills, helping shape hiring decisions through the delivery of robust, credible and accurate research
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and deal with change and ambiguity, and multiple deadlines and priorities, high attention to detail
- Demonstrates an energetic and entrepreneurial attitude towards learning and developing knowledge, with excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Bring creativity, curiosity, tactfulness and being result oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, whereby fluency in English is a must and Mandarin would be beneficial
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.