- Perform maker and checker role
- Quality assurance on periodic review
- 3 - 5 years of AML related experiences
- To perform checker role and quality assurance on periodic review, trigger event review, and EDD cases
- Follow up with the collection of detailed customer information and supporting documentation required for the completion of Customer Due Diligence (CDD) reviews and trigger event reviews
- Check the completeness and quality of all review documents submitted by CDD makers, including but not limited to the updated customer information, necessary risk and AML assessments, and internal forms, etc.
- Support line manager in leading, coaching and motivating the team that are responsible to complete Customer Due Diligence (CDD) profile for periodic reviews and triggered reviews
- Support team head to drive continuous improvement initiatives to improve operational excellency, streamline and simplify the process, increase productivity, and enhance quality
- Provide coaching and training to junior staff of the team
- Ensure accurate and timely management information reporting
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- 3 - 5 years of AML or compliance related experience preferable in a sizable financial institution and/or regulatory bodies
- Knowledge in personal/commercial banking, and Anti-Money Laundering / Know Your Customer regulatory requirements on personal/corporate customers
- Strong analytical mind and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.