We have a current opportunity for a Managing Director for Trust Services role on a Permanent basis. The position will be based in Hong Kong. For further information about this position please apply!
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the team, provide coaching, training and guidance to the team on daily trust business to ensure successful trust services
- Develop and execute business goals, strategy and objectives to grow and promote trust business
- Provide professional advice, develop and maintain strong relationships with all trust clients
- Be well-rounded and hands-on in all functions, incl. trust reviews, client services, compliance, finance matters related to the trust team
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 12 years of experience in the trust industry, min. 5 years in managerial function
- Degree in Tax & Estate Planning, Law, Economics, Business Administration or a related area.
- STEP membership and other professional qualifications (e.g. HKCIS, CPA, TEP, ACCA) are highly preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, and technical skills