Duties and Responsibilities：
• Responsible for the business development and portfolio management of multi-asset products;
• Formulate and implement multi-asset product development strategies;
• Ongoing monitoring of existing positions and portfolio allocation suitability;
• Investor presentations and regular client update meetings;
• It is expected that this member of the team will share the expertise and knowledge with colleagues, and support the ongoing growth and professional development of the team.
Skills and Qualifications：
• Economics, finance or accounting major in master's degree from a reputable university is preferred;
• 8 years or above relevant experience in multi-asset portfolio management is a must;
• Senior candidates will be considered as a senior role;
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin; the candidate needs to be able to work at a high standard in a fully English environment. Overseas life experiences are a plus.
• Working knowledge in Bloomberg, WIND and other financial terminals is a definite plus;
• Efficient, proactive and responsible;
• Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
• Organize and ability to prioritize; multi-task & work well under tight deadlines and pressure, reliable and detail-minded.