HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary: Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Support for monthly rolling forecasting processes
- Support for annual budgeting processes
- Development and production of financial dashboards using Business Intelligence tools
- Preparation of financial analysis to facilitate management decision making
- Development, production and analysis of financial and management reports
- Support for system enhancements for various management reporting processes
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required from time to time
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management Accounting or related discipline
- Qualified accountant, Management Accounting (CIMA) preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in Financial planning and analysis and be familiar with the budgeting process, preferably in large organizations
- Conversant with Hyperion Planning, Oracle, Tableau or other Business Intelligence tools / dashboard
- Well-versed with Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Must be inquisitive and have attention to detail
- Good organizing, communication and interpersonal skills and a team player
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.