HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary: Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- To join a new transformed team to operate the After-Hours Trading ("AHT") Session of the Exchange's derivatives market. The team is responsible for Derivatives Trading Operations, Clearing Operations and Clearing Risk Management Operations
- To ensure the trading and clearing activities of the AHT Session comply with established regulations, rules, and operational procedures.
- To handle Exchange and Clearing Participants' enquiries on derivatives trading and clearing-related matters
- To support the daily operations of the three essential business functions under established rules, policies, and procedures
- To provide services to Exchange and Clearing Participants, manage operational risks, and deal with exceptional cases and contingency situations
- To support new business initiatives, new products, system & infrastructure enhancements, market microstructure improvement, and other ad-hoc projects. This involves:
- - Reviewing of policies, rules, procedures, and systems o Coordinating and executing projects
- - Liaising with statutory bodies, internal departments, and external business counterparties
- - Providing user requirements and conducting users acceptance tests
- - Conducting research
- To compile various management reports on market performance
- University Degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Good understanding of the derivatives products, market practices and the trading platform
- Sound knowledge of the derivatives market operations and regulations
- At least 3 years relevant experience in the financial industry
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge in Power BI, SQL and VBA an advantage
- Shift duties are required, and work experience with shift duties is an added advantage
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as Officer
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.