- Perform maker role
- Quality assurance on periodic review
- 1 - 4 years of AML related experiences
To act as maker and support retail/ corporate customer due diligence on conducting periodic review, trigger event review and Customer Due Diligence (CDD).
- Follow up with the collection of detailed customer information and supporting documentation required for the completion of CDD reviews and trigger event reviews
- Review and check for completeness of CDD information and supporting documentation before submitting the case for checking and approval
- Conduct Name Screening under the Bank’s Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Counter-Financing Terrorism (CTF) program
- Handle potential breach cases of Sanctions under the Bank’s AML / CTF program
- Engage existing customers in the collection of customer information and supporting documents required for completion of periodic reviews and trigger event reviews
- Act as the focal point for CDD information clarification among Business Unit, customers, checkers and approvers
- Comply with regulatory and the Bank’s requirements for CDD review
- Participate in CDD related process reviews for personal/corporate customers with an aim to comply with regulatory or policy changes
- Adhere to anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing controls in accordance with regulatory standards and company policies
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- 1 - 4 years of CDD/ KYC related experience in banking is preferred
- Experience in handling CDD review for personal/corporate customers is preferred
- Strong analytical mind and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.