A global top IT Consultancy Firm is hiring for an experienced Performance Tester who is experienced in LoadRunner & Citrix Protocol!
- Install / configure testing software including Setup of LoadRunner Vugen
- Understand the system architecture from a performance testing perspective
- Design & review user workloads based on the expected performance benchmarks/statistically represented workloads
- Create performance testing scripts based upon the workloads designed
- Write the Performance Test Scripts (using functional scripts created in other stages of These test scripts should include the data requirements for script execution
- Execute test scripts
- Record test results
- Review and prioritize all problems found during testing and relay to Developers in a timely manner
- Identify the need for “tuning” of the applications and provide assistance and direction in these tuning activities
- Work with Developers to determine code fixes in each release
- Performance testing with the latest hands-on experience with load runner and better to-know Citrix protocol is a must have.
- Experience working in Onsite and offshore model
- Work with client teams to align on testing plans
- Knowledge of Test Automation tools – UFT and Selenium.
- Good verbal and written communication skill.
- Experience with HP Loadrunner. Domain expertise in OpenText not required. Require to create and execute performance testing script on HP Loadrunner 12.50