Working together with Operation, finance, risk, traders, sales and relevant IT teams you are responsible for the coordination of capital market IT APAC projects (a small envelope of a few thousands Man days distributed across multiple projects between tens and hundreds of Man days on all business lines and from pre-trade to Finance).
- Work closely with business users to identify and understand their needs and ensure requirements are provided and BRD drafted by a Business analyst.
- Liaise with the architecture team and builds a team of the relevant application.
- Participate in solution design
- Ensure quotations are provided on items
- Establish and maintain planning and budget follow-up deliverables
- Follow up on items delivery
- Lead/Animate steering committee/project committee until the delivery of the project
Administration duty (not exhaustive):
- Calitrack for Incidents and time ticketing
- Athena for project reporting
- DIANA / Leavenet for man-days
Key Internal Contacts
- GMD COO team in APAC
- Head of CMI Hong Kong
- FO, sales, operations, risks, and finance teams in APAC regions
- IT teams of relevant business lines and applications in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Paris, and London.
Key External Contacts
Various external providers (BBG, ION..)
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the Hong Kong Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time; Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
Qualifications / Skills Required
- PMO and project manager and BA experience in an investment bank
- BA experience desirable
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Rigorous and organized
- Proactive, independent, and proven ability to work under tight targets and pressure
- Knowledge of financial products is desirable
- Fluent in English and French
- Cantonese or Mandarin speaker is desirable.