Our client, a top US based international asset management, is looking for an AVP / Senior Manager position will be responsible for overseeing the APAC Corporate Accounting team. The APAC team includes 4 team members, it is responsible for the Corporate Accounting works of the APAC based subsidiaries of the company, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, China, Japan, Korea and India.
- Management of accounting team in APAC, including assignment of work, review, developmental support, feedback and appraisal;
- Oversee the timely and accurate completion of the monthly, quarterly and year-end closing of the books, ensuring compliance with Local GAAPs (mainly IFRS aligned);
- Oversee quarterly local to US GAAP adjustments
- Ensure all regulatory capital requirements in regulated entities (HK SFC, Singapore MAS, Australian AFS) are complied with and support applications for regulatory approval when required
- Work closely with Corporate Accounting function in London and Los Angeles and individuals in Accounts Payable, IT, Compliance, Legal and Tax on internal and external deliverables, corporate initiatives and ad hoc projects;
- Completion of local entity budgets and cash forecasting to support Treasury team in managing cash efficiency and reduction of FX risk
- Coordinating and reviewing indirect tax reporting for applicable entities;
- Work with UK and US teams to coordinate the international team’s requirements for a new ERP system, ensure readiness and support its implementation, while ensuring compliance with internal control policies and procedures;
- Chartered Accountant with a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 – 5 years relevant regional corporate accounting experience, ideally has experience managing a small to medium sized team;
- Knowledge of local GAAPs / IFRS and accounting control policies;;
- US GAAP knowledge is an advantage
Please Apply Now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to proceed further. Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.