A full Licensed Corporation is looking for Responsible Officer to oversee various Regulated Activities 1, 2 & 9.
- Act as Responsible Officer with management responsibilities and duties to supervise SFC regulated activities of the firm, such as SFC Type 1, 2 & 9 regulated activities
- Oversee the compliance functions of the Company and take necessary actions to ensure all business activities comply with SFC rules and company guideline；
- Serve as an advisor to assist the group’s senior management to develop overall business development strategies；
- Strengthen relationships with existing clients
- Lead and participate in sales activities through fund briefings, client seminars and business related events and projects;
- Prepare sales presentations and keep abreast with new products and features launches;
- Good knowledge on EAM (External Asset Management) an Advantage
- Bachelor's or above Degree in Business Studies, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of solid experience in dealings of securities and futures and asset management;
- Current holder of SFC unconditional Responsible Officer license for Types 1, 2 & 9 regulated activities preferred；
- Sound knowledge of SFO, regulations and guidelines of relevant regulatory authorities(such as SFC and HKEX) and risk management control；
- Solid understanding about middle and back office operations, risk controls and investment process of fund management companies；
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong analytical, leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills；
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Dickson at 6365 3508.