Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Business Planning Manager
- Support Card Business planning role including setting and tracking of key business performance indicators
- Identify, gather, integrate and analyze data with actionable insights to optimize business performance
- Coordinate management reporting with business performance data and actionable insights
- Stay up-to-date and benchmark to the latest market trend and developments with market intelligence
- Support financial, resource and budget planning in the department
- University graduate, preferably in Statistics, Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' solid experience in data analysis, market research or reporting, preferably in banking industry
- Good knowledge of card business/ banking industry and project management skills
- Strong communication, excellent presentation and business analytical skills
- Self-motivated, creative, articulate, excellent interpersonal skills, detail-minded and well organized
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.