The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take this job include, but not limit to:
- Perform best execution for institutional clients with professional and timely manner
- Oversee trading book to control pre-trade, post-trade and execution risk
- Prioritize and allocate desk orders to dealers to ensure best execution efficiency
- Develop business relationships with potential clients and maintain existing client relationships
- Handle order instructions and communicate with clients from time to time to ensure best strategies implemented
- Work with institutional sales and cross product departments to identify and satisfy client needs
- Provide market wraps, morning notes, trading ideas and market colors to inspire clients actions
- Ensure accurate post-trade booking and trade confirmation
- Work with middle office, compliance, IT, settlement, client on-boarding division to ensure smooth operation and full compliance
- Bachelors or Master’s degrees in equivalent subjects
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Hong Kong and China Connect stock markets
- Knowledge of using Fidessa, Algo strategies and Bloomberg terminal
- Focus, self-initiated individual with attention to details
- Ability to handle the pressure of a fast-pace environment
- Good communication skills and well-organized
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English; Proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary by pressing "Apply now" or send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)