- Review existing resolution processes and recommend preventive maintenance activities
- Lead Solution design for Break fixes and work on related Salesforce Configuration/Customization efforts based on capacity
- Perform resolution for incidents, problem tickets and apply tactical and permanent fixes in CRM platform
- Perform environment refreshes while ensuring they are done appropriately.
- Responsible for Problem Management and validating change request and Estimation
- Roster Preparation and assignment of the weekly tasks of the Support Team during the business hours and shift hours
- Ticket triage and resolution plan assignment
- Perform regression test prior to production releases
- Creating regression test scripts
- Sanity checks for regression test post deployment and Rollback if tests failed
- At least 10 years of experience in IT Industry, with strong ability in planning, execution & management.
- Possess solid knowledge and experience in Salesforce supporting/ development
- Project experience in Retail project is a plus
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent communication in English
- Certifications like Salesforce Certified Platform Developer, Salesforce Certified Administrator, Veeva CCP Certified is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Heroku is a plus
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 13 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.