Senior Analyst, Digitalization and Innovation
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Lead the digitalization & innovation projects and BAU applications to support company Technology, Digital & Analysis (TDA) transformation. Support business and both on/off-shore team to adopt Agile methodology in project delivery. Provide technology solutions to address business need. Ensures smooth production run of application systems and assists user to fully utilize the systems. Roles and Responsibilities:
Project Management Application Development and Implementation
- To orchestra multi-vendor (including TSS) to deliver successful system implementation for AIA Connect and other systems for Digitalization & Innovation (D&I).
- Works with assigned Business Units and users to understand / review integrate user requirements and to propose IT solutions.
- Acts as a liaison between internal users and IT in all aspects in system development.
- Measures and monitors progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations. Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks. Make adjustment as necessary.
- Provides continuous improvement for existing systems and streamlines software development process to control software integrity such as DevOps.
- Review and maintain all technical documents and workflows periodically for supported system to comply with group standard.
- Manages vendors to meet project timelines and quality of the delivery.
- Participates in quality management reviews.
- Ensures smooth production run of application systems.
System Support and Technical Advice
- Supports and gives advice for all levels of users in order to deliver high quality IT services and ensures the smooth production run of application systems
- Ensures smooth production run of application systems and provides system support.
- Analyzes technical issues and devises & provides cost effective solutions.
- Handles enquiries and provides technical support to end users.
- Provides training to upgrade IT knowledge on business and applications.
- Conducts research on new IT technology and prepares reports and recommendations.
- Leads small / medium-sized projects, prepares and monitors project schedule.
- Proposes on new IT infrastructure based on business requirements.
- Proposes on IT practices on application development and system support.
- Ensures deliverable and systems comply with all applicable standards and guidelines.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties assigned by managers to meet business objectives.
- You are required to obtain relevant license if your job involves in regulated activities. Mi nimum Job Requirements:
- University / College graduate in computer science.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of different phases of the System Development Life Cycle.
- Relational Database experience on at least one of Azure SQL, Sybase, MSSQL, Oracle, Cosmo and / or MongoDB.
- Proficient with at least one of the platform: Azure Cloud, AWS, UNIX, Application Server (Websphere, JBOSS).
- Programming language experience on at least one of JAVA, XCode, mobile development language.
- Knowledge of API, microservices.
- Microsoft Azure Certification is a plus.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.