Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
Performing as an assistant role in employee and customer journeys for DBS IBGHK. Continuously monitor employee feedback and deliver employee experience to improve staff engagement. We are looking for motivated, outgoing and people orientated individual who would like to be part of the team to:
- Act as a trusted consultant to Business Stakeholders to advise, co-create, and implement developmental roadmaps.
- build a value-based community through planned engagement and employee listening strategies
- Manage and coordinate the end-to-end operations including scheduling, communications, conducting survey, survey analysis and status reporting related to the assigned initiatives
- Responsible for building and cultivating strong relationships with internal stakeholders of - playing an important role of connecting employees with our purpose and values; crafting stories about impact and drive employee engagement.
- Responsible for planning, developing and executing consistent internal communication strategies, campaigns and narratives to drive employee understanding of and commitment to company-wide initiatives and priorities
- Assist in the coordination of both internal and external events, as and when required.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities assigned, not limited to other ad-hoc requests necessary to the smooth operation , e.g. conducting survey.
- To prepare regular internal broadcast, newsletters and staff appreciation events.
- This includes planning and implementation of all the organization's communications strategies across all internal platforms.
- University graduate with major in either BBA, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing, or related disciplines
- At least 5+ years of banking experience in corporate banking marketing is highly preferred
- Strong marketing and project management experience
- Strong interpersonal communications effectiveness, including verbal, written, presentation and persuasion skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Putonghua
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint