Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Senior IT Project Manager (Job ID 3894)
- Be a team member of Information Technology Department
- Supervise a project team to manage and monitor the implementation of digital solutions projects and large scale projects
- Plan, control and oversee all phases of the projects and deliver the projects within budget and time
- Plan IT related projects in scope, schedule, cost, resources, security, quality, and communication according to the objectives.
- Monitor and control IT project executions, and resolve the constraints in scope, schedule, cost, resources, quality, security and risk.
- Plan and conduct tendering or procurement activities including the acquisition of necessary total system solutions, implementation services, hardware and software, services for security risk assessment and audit
- Liaise with business users to ensure project scope, schedule, cost and progress as planned.
- Proactively manage, lead, and guide the following IT parties to collaborate for achieving the project objectives.
- Define the communication plan and report the project status with risk efficiently to the project stakeholders.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity
- Bachelor Degree in in Business Administration, Finance, Management Information System, Computer Science or related discipline is preferred
- With over 10 years experience in IT sector, project management, banking experience is preferable
- Possess strong planning, decision making, management as well as verbal and written communication skills, with extensive experience in managing large-scale projects
- Possess extensive implementation / support experience in system development and multi-vendor mission critical system
- Solid experience in implementation of Wealth Management / Treasury systems Wholesale Banking / FinTech / Mobile solutions is a must.
- Proficient in leading and motivating team members, collaborating with users and managing contractors / Vendors as well as other external stakeholders
- Highly sensitive to any factors affecting schedule and resources, with planning ahead before the risks realised
- Provide responsive and appropriate actions to resolve difficulties in order to steer towards the project goals
- Strong communication and report writing skills; Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3894&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months