- Identify business opportunities and proactively build and maintain business relationship with institutional and/or channel clients
-- Analyze clients’ needs and objectives on financial products, provide good service and introduce respective suitable products to meet their needs.
-Coordinate preparation of sales material, RFP document, due diligence, liaising in contract terms and signing of contract.
- Address clients’ enquiries and maintain strong relationship with existing institutional and/or channel clients.
- Deliver training and seminars to clients on a need basis.
- Coordinate client onboarding, reporting and order monitoring issues for clients
- Tackle any operational issues in the Sales Team.
- Coordinate with product and the investment teams to develop investment product responding to clients’ investment needs.
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Marketing or related discipline
- 5-7 years or sales experience in sizable asset management companies
- Good relationship with institutional and/or channel investors
- Strong knowledge in offshore HKD/USD investment products
- Proactive, mature and outgoing personalities
- Knowledgeable on Hong Kong/China financial markets, products and regulatory frameworks
- Fluent English, excellent written and communication skills
- Native Mandarin for China sales & native Cantonese for Hong Kong sales