1) Top-tier Chinese asset management firm 2) With 5 years’ or above relevant experience in Asset Management 3) Support retail distribution expansion
- Support team in business development and client relationship management with Institutional Sales Clients, Corporate Clients, Pension Fund, Sovereign Fund, Fund of Fund, etc.;
- Maintain good relationship with existing distributors and expand the distribution network;
- Conduct market research and other supports to assist the team in distribution channel development;
- Prepare regular fund report and newsletter to distributors, including retail banks, IFAs, insurance agencies, etc.;
- Responsible for organizing marketing related campaigns with clients;
- Handle KYC onboarding, due diligence or other compliance related work, RFP and structuring of fund related activities;
- Other AD hoc duties to meet sales targets as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field with overseas educational background will be plus;
- With 5-8 years' relevant experience in fund sales and distribution, financial advisory gained from financial institution / company. i.e. asset management, mutual fund, investment bank, corporate bank, etc;
- Type 4 and 9 license holder is a must;
- Familiar with SFC and other relevant regulations;
- Presentable, result-driven with strong initiative and drive to succeed;
- Positive and proactive attitude, team player, ability to work in a complex rapidly evolving workplace and team required;
- Good proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint);
- Good command in written and oral English and Chinese including Putonghua.
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application with CV attached stating both the existing and expected salary. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.