Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Financial Control - Asset, Liability, and Capital Management Department
Hang Seng's Financial Control function works closely with the Bank's stakeholders, including business partners, shareholders, regulators and external examiners. We function as their accountants and business partners in providing comprehensive information on financial management, financial planning, financial reporting and compliance, capital planning and reporting, financial control & SOX control, tax advisory, insurance finance, and treasury and investment finance.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk Manager Principal responsibilities
- Analyze drivers for balance sheet growth, product yields, pricing trends, net interest income sensitivity and liquidity and funding needs.
- Assess interest rate risk, liquidity and funding risk and structural FX risk by performing various scenarios and stress testing.
- Monitor various ALM and balance sheet risk indicators against limits and analyze the causes for any breaches.
- Lead the review and formulation of ALM policies and plans such as funds transfer pricing policy ("FTP"), internal liquidity adequacy assessment process ("ILAAP") and liquidity contingency plan ("LCP").
- Support management on various board committees, preparation of presentation materials, and other ad hoc tasks assigned.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management, or related disciplines
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, HKICPA, CFA, TMA or FRM
- Over 10 years' related experience in banking
- Strong Leadership with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound analytical and financial skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.