At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. We need great Actuaries who want to be part of something bigger than finance alone. Because the better we can nurture our financial wellbeing as an organisation, the better we can support and make a difference for our customers when they need us most. By ensuring our products are well designed and priced, analysing business performance and ensuring proper management of insurance policies in-force, you're not just safeguarding AIA's financial wellbeing. You're securing a better future for the people and communities we serve - today, tomorrow and for generations to come. If that interests you, read on. WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
• Complete the regular production of Group Internal Economic Capital Assessment (GIECA) and Insurance Capital Standard (ICS).
• Coordinate and support various GIECA and ICS related projects and developments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with various parties, support valuation, independent result review and control review
- • Interface with local business units and other internal parties to facilitate understanding of our GIECA framework
- Analyze results from asset & liability stochastic model
- Lead and interface with local business units to analyze experience data, insurance risk calibration and support development of enhanced processes or methodologies when appropriate
- Support in integration of GIECA into various tools and metrics, including projection tools, reverse stress test, etc.
- Coordinate various analysis of management actions such as interest rate hedging, reinsurance, etc.
- Recommend ways to streamline and automate the process leveraging the technology
- Lead development of GIECA and ICS capabilities that enables timely communication
- Support other ad-hoc actuarial analyses as requested
- Provide guidance and training to junior team members
Minimum Job Requirement
- University graduate with minimum 8 years of relevant actuarial experience (candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager)
- Fellowship in a recognized international actuarial professional body
- Ability to work independently and be pro-active in decision making
- Strong technical and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Prophet Modelling (including ALS modelling) is a plus
- Managerial experience is an advantage
- Language - Cantonese and English
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.