Fusion Bank Limited (“Fusion Bank”) is a licensed virtual bank in Hong Kong and a joint venture between Tencent Holdings Limited, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, Hillhouse Capital and renowned Hong Kong entrepreneur Mr. Adrian Cheng (invested via investment entity – Perfect Ridge Limited), each bringing unique expertise, experience and insight to the partnership.
- Perform, support or lead where directed, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of audit activities in accordance with department and professional standards, and complete assignments in an efficient manner;
- Acts in an integrated manner with audit colleagues and stakeholders, and demonstrates a proactive and engaging approach during audit cycle;
- Perform follow up, tracking, validation and reporting of audit issues;
- Highlight forward looking indicators of potential risks within the areas assigned through performing continuous monitoring/auditing activities;
- Execute risk assessment, and obtain understanding of business strategy, plans, products, performance and risk-related issues to assist audit planning;
- Assist in preparing accurate and timely management reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline;
- Relevant professional qualification such as CIA, CISM, CISA, CISSP;
- Minimum 5 years IT audit experience , preferably with in-house experiences in financial institutions or banking industry;
- Good understanding of the technology best practice (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, ISO27001), regulatory framework, and general understanding of banking products;
- Experience in planning and executing audits in accordance with professional standards, and with minimal supervision;
- Strong in and agile mindset; Flexibility to work across different situations and change priorities at short notice;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, strong interest in continuous learning, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility / accountability;
- Team player as well as a problem solver with leadership potential;
- Strong analytical and communication skills with good reports writing skills;
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage. Strong presentation skills to articulate complex issues to senior management.
To apply, please submit your CV with information on your 1) expected salary and 2) availability via the "Apply Now" button. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications for the specified position unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.