About Dah Sing Group The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China. Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
• Support the preparation of accounting and financial reports
• Assist in the preparation of certain HKMA banking returns and other regulatory submissions
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
• University graduate in Accounting or related disciplines.
• At least 3 years of working experience in the accounting or banking field.
• Knowledge of basic accounting concepts with some understanding of HKFRS technical interpretations
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Able to work overtime under pressure and sharing of responsibilities with other teams
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.