Background: My client is one of the major Global Market leaders in Hong Kong, who provides first-class systems for trading, market data, clearing in cash and derivative markets. They are now seeking for a hands-on and technical Senior Site Reliability Engineer expertise to join their Infrastructure Critical Services team.
- Play a critical role on infrastructure support, including compute and mainframe servers, database, storage and backup of our mission critical systems.
- Partner with application and cyber security teams to operate systems under a fast-growing financial market in Hong Kong.
- Perform incident and problem management such as impact assessments, troubleshooting and remediation and prevention.
- incorporate operation and technical documents such as knowledge base, technical procedures and test reports.
- Protect systems reliability.
- Collaborate with the cyber security/infrastructure engineering and project teams to adopt modern technologies, such as multi-cloud and container
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information System or IT related disciplines.
- Must have recent 4-10+ years of direct & technical hands-on Windows platform administration experience
- Candidates must come from a large-scale MNC/conglomerate background, with direct experience in handling 1000+ production server farm
- Advanced with VMware ESXi support and/or powershell scripting (optional - good to have)
- Familiar with automation practices and tools - SCCM
- Must have experienced in handling Enterprise-Level Solutions
- Able to work as an individual contributor under a mature team
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
Candidates who are interested in this position, please apply directly by submitting your latest CV indicating your current and expecting salary details. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.