My client is a well-known investment bank. They offer the institutional investment community a suite of tailorable solutions, including unique market insights and full-service trading desks, advanced algorithmic trading strategies, access to unique and specialized liquidity via their array of crossing pools etc. They are now looking for a Trading System Analyst to join the trading team based in Hong Kong to support company business in Asia region.
- Monitor and take proactive action to provide a high level of support to the clients
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues in the trading environment
- Manage daily production problems, provide effective and timely resolution and communication with the users
- Perform incident management - provide coordination and resolutions of incidents (involves business and technology communication)
- Perform release management - be the gatekeeper for the production and UAT environments, ensure all changes are accurate and properly implemented
- Collaborate with global teams to ensure system readiness for start of day and start of week
- Support outside of regular office hours to ensure system availability
- Work closely with developers, support teams in other regions.
- 5+ years of working experience in Financial Technology /Banking industry either at brokers, asset management or trading system vendors, experience working on a trading floor is ideal.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Practical technical skills and experience in using Linux/Unix
- Experience on Jira and Confluence will be beneficial.
- Proficient use of scripting languages and preferably demonstrable competence in at least one dynamic programming language, e.g. Perl or Python
- Experience in development to deliver Dev/Ops tools will be an added advantage.
- Technical experience with Linux and SQL scripting advantageous; Shell, Perl or Python
- Knowledge in VBA/VBS with good analytic skills in debugging and analysis is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills and excel in high pressure trading environment.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information on the work, please apply to the advert for immediate consideration.
You are also welcomed to add me on LinkedIn. Just search for "Cherry Fan" at Sanderson iKas and you can easily find me
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.