- Provide comprehensive solutions to targeted clients (Consumer & Private Banking Clients), including timely market indication, execution, and trading strategies - Explore business opportunities in Treasury products to achieve the team’s revenue target
(Shift Duty Required)
- Provide comprehensive solutions to targeted clients (Consumer & Private Banking Clients), including timely market indication, execution, and trading strategies.
- Engage in daily maintenance work such as client relationship management, P&L reconciliation, monitor fund settlement etc.
- Expand treasury products to meet the needs of targeted customers with specific business plan and Policy & Procedure, be able to solve problems during the launch of new products.
- Ensure adherence to Head Office and local regulatory requirements as well as the Bank’s relevant Audit, Credit, Compliance, and Risk policies.
- Demonstrate business acumen on onshore and offshore FX market and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Prepare research report and business analysis for the decision-making of supervisor and management.
- Explore business opportunities in Treasury products to achieve the team’s revenue target. Complete tasks assigned in a timely manner.
- Manage good relationships with different customer units and middle and back office of the Bank to expand customer base, which can help to meet profit budget goals. Optimize product flow and process as necessary.
- Take up other ad-hoc job assignments as required
- Bachelor Degree holder or above, preferably in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or Statistics.
- 2 - 8 years’ relevant experience in financial markets.
- Self-motivated with strong analytical, communication, interpersonal, multi-tasking skill. A good team player with integrity.
- Be able to work under stress and complete tasks assigned within deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of treasury products, with favorable personality and high professional ethics standards. No tracking record of penalty.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin. Solid Chinese writing skill is preferred.
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.