Our client is a globally well-known investment management firm. They are currently looking for an experienced individual to join their pricing and valuations team. The role itself provides great exposure to regional teams and global stakeholders.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Lead all pricing and valuation matters, especially for equities volatility products.
- Working closely with Front Office team in identifying and solving technical issues.
- Actively Working with BAU in analysis and reporting of daily P/L
- Responsible for the process & efficiency improvements for operational workflows
- Working collaboratively with internal teams for new system implementation.
- Involving in ad-hoc projects such new product set-up.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Relevant degree and strong exposure in financial services industry.
- 7+ years of experience in valuation and pricing for Equity products
- Experience in product control/valuations (IPV) from sell or buy side firms.
- Working experience on programming languages as VBA or related necessary.
- Able to work independently while facing with external counterparties.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills. Ability to confidently face off PM’s and global stakeholders.
Please email your CV directly in word format to email@example.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.