HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary:
In support of HKEX's strategy, the product manager is responsible for managing HKEX's equity derivative product line lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical initiatives. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Performs and presents strategic analysis and recommendations to senior management to increase the competitiveness of HKEX's equity derivative platform.
- Leads and collaborates with internal and external parties to ensure successful delivery of business initiatives.
- Leverages client and sales feedback in order assess product health and drive on-going product and platform improvements and positioning.
- Supports the development of dynamic content used to position HKEX's equity derivative platform.
- Attends and presents at industry conferences, client specific events and client meetings.
- Contributes to business line research to enhance client experience and business results.
- Develops and cultivates key internal and external stakeholders.
- Stays current on industry, market, product, and competitive trends.
- Manage the P&L for product segment.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional work experience in financial markets, with focus in equity derivatives trading or product development/management.
- Familiarity with derivative products and services is preferred
- Ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues to support business goals
- Ability to look critically at a problem and propose solutions
- Strong and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong commercial mindset and ability to break down barriers to achieve goals
- Fluency/proficient in Putonghua preferred, English required.
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.