Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services Responsibilities
- Financial reporting and consolidation for Corporate Banking / Private Banking - product & segment level analysis in areas of revenue, margins, volumes, direct and allocated expenses, headcount.
- Coordinate with Regional BUC team and Group MIS team for monthly submission of flash, periodic forecast and annual budget.
- Analyze product margins and profitability, business volumes , with external market benchmarking and intelligence
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions, provide strategic and data-driven insights to grow revenues and profitability
- Facilitate expense management by analyzing and monitoring with relevant support units on cost allocations and review department expenses accruals
- Ensure proper business revenue recognition, expense booking and other relevant accounting matters
- Support new projects and initiatives as required
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics or other closely related field with minimum 12 years professional work experience in Business planning and analysis, financial analysis, research and/or consulting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in stakeholders' management
- Strong data mining, database management and programming skills preferred
- Experience with visualization software (Qlikview, PowerBI or equivalent) preferred
- Knowledge of Hyperion and PSGL
- Prior exposure to budgeting processes, Funds Transfer Pricing and Investment and Treasury Products
- Prior experience with business and data management initiatives
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as SVP
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.