Leading quant fund are recruiting quant researchers to join part of a new and growing team to develop alpha signals for global equities and futures markets using advanced mathematical and statistical techniques.
- Analyze datasets using machine learning/statistical/applied math/econometric techniques
- Develop predictive signals for financial markets
- Develop and rigorously test models
- Develop trading algorithms for profitable implementation of models
- Review academic literature and attend conferences in relevant areas such as empirical finance, market microstructure, machine learning, and computational statistics
Ph.D. degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or a related area
- Demonstrable track record of excellence in your area of specialization
- Experience with machine learning and statistical applications desirable
- You must be able to code in either C++ / Python .
Please send a PDF resume to email@example.com