Senior Analyst, Mainstream Funds - Dublin (Contract)
What is the opportunity?
As Senior Analysist, you will be performing first line of defence for AML/KYC due diligence in close collaboration with the Fund promoter.
What will you do?
Handle customer on-boarding and on-going due diligence in line with client procedures, TA AML/KYC guidelines or Clients specific KYC policy for investors investing in the funds including collection of information and classification in line with various regulations such as FATCA, CRS, RDR, AIFMD
Provide clarification to investors, distributors or client, handling queries and conference calls with multiple participants
Ensure filing of electronic documentation and processing of data in SHS system (BP module and SARA)
Perform regular quality reviews and validation of AML/KYC and tax data (Risk rating report, FATCA, CRS, KPI )
Ensure prompt release of pending cash items due to blocked account for KYC
Manage alerts due to name screening or incoming cash flows mismatched items
Provide training and coaching to Analysts in order to develop their IT systems knowledge (BP module/Sara) and KYC analytical skills
Mentor and train more junior members of the team
What do you need to succeed?
- 3-4 years experience in AML/KYC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- Good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
- Capacity to deliver within short timeframe
- Any other languages (French, German, Spanish,) will be considered as a strong asset
- Knowledge in MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Specific knowledge: SARA, BP module