We have an exciting opportunity for a Capital Reporting Analyst to truly flex their skills and experience within our Group Treasury Division.
As a team we are dedicated to developing you and your career. We can provide quality of work and give you the tools and guidance to be successful in this role. There will also be the chance to enhance your professional experience and skills with opportunities to work across our truly inspiring global organisation.
This role sits within our Reporting, Risk, Analytics and Platforms ("RRAP") team and you will be accountable for the production of capital reporting, liaising with internal Capital SME's and wider stakeholders. You will capture and document reporting production and review/sign-off evidence and deliver business value by providing analysis and explanation of movements.
Your demonstrated success in prior roles within financial institutions or a Big 4 institution will enable you to take the next step in your career and expand your skillset. You will have diverse responsibilities and challenges in your role, which will contribute towards developing your skills and experience and will form part of a team that supports flexible working arrangements to suit your needs outside of work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of internal daily and monthly estimates of MBE's capital ratios
- Preparation of management information relating to capital and board reports.
- Assisting with the production of quarterly capital reporting returns, including manual adjustments, reconciliations, period-on-period variance analysis for MBE
- Identifying operational process enhancements, automation and implementation of changes to reporting requirements
- Engagement and consultation with internal stakeholders including data teams, business units, IT and risk management teams.
Your technical skills and qualifications will include:
- A tertiary degree in Finance or similar and hold or be working towards a Chartered Accountant or similar professional designation
- Previous experience and knowledge of regulatory reporting is beneficial
- Knowledge and a passion for data and regulatory reporting in a control focussed environment
- Well organised and methodical approach with a high degree of numerical accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team, while contributing individually and across other teams
- Excel proficiency and knowledge of how reporting systems operate
- Keen interest in and aptitude for developing an understanding of the regulatory framework and rules
- Strong relationship building skills and stakeholder management skills will also be paramount to your success in this role.
If you have a collaborative approach, are highly motivated and organised individual with strong interpersonal skills and are curious with the ability to learn and adapt quickly whilst adhering to change, then apply today. About the Financial Management Group
In our Financial Management Group you will be part of a team that provides strategic analysis and advice on capital, funding, liquidity, tax and financial performance to support the growth of Macquarie's businesses around the world. You will join a team that ensures Macquarie continues to meet its financial, regulatory and tax reporting compliance obligations in the jurisdictions in which we operate, and a team that maintains significant relationships on behalf of the Group. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.