We have an exciting opportunity for a Liquidity Change Manager to truly flex their skills and experience within our Group Treasury Division.
As a team we are dedicated to developing you and your career, we can provide quality of work and can give you the tools and guidance to be successful in role. There will also be the chance to enhance your professional experience and skills with opportunities to work across our truly inspiring global organisation.
This role sits within our Reporting, Risk, Analytics and Platforms (RRAP) team, and we are looking for a Liquidity Change Manager who will assist with BAU liquidity reporting change management.
They will ensure changes in Macquarie's businesses and the regulatory environment are assessed, reviewed, and implemented effectively in liquidity reporting. It will include implementing regulatory changes, or changes for new or existing products. You'll also act as the liquidity SME point of contact for other Group project initiatives.
The role will cover change management for LCR, NSFR, ALMM and AE reporting. Your role will include
- Working closely with other stakeholders, including Treasury funding, liquidity policy and IT teams on change.
- Enhancing and uplifting the new products and businesses assessment (NPBA) process within liquidity
- Assessing the impact of change on liquidity returns and related reporting systems
- Prioritisation and implementation of change requests
- Implementing change through coordination and facilitation of liquidity systems testing
- Improving change management governance and controls within liquidity reporting
- Updating senior stakeholders
Showcasing your confidence and creativity within liquidity change projects, it will also provide fantastic scope for you to work across various Treasury, business groups and other functional teams.
You will have:
About the Financial Management Group
- knowledge of the current EU/international prudential regime, particularly CRD / CRR liquidity calculations, such as LCR and NSFR
- Data and systems expertise. AXIOM regulatory reporting application knowledge an advantage
- ability to develop strong working relationships with team members and key internal clients including Treasury, Risk, Data and Business Unit Finance teams.
- well organised and methodical approach with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to manage multiple priorities
- proven ability to take ownership and accountability for deliverables, balanced by sound professional judgement.
In our Financial Management Group you will be part of a team that provides strategic analysis and advice on capital, funding, liquidity, tax and financial performance to support the growth of Macquarie's businesses around the world. You will join a team that ensures Macquarie continues to meet its financial, regulatory and tax reporting compliance obligations in the jurisdictions in which we operate, and a team that maintains significant relationships on behalf of the Group. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.