Are you an experienced and enthusiastic manager with strong regulatory reporting experience? Are you after a new role where you can make your mark and impart your knowledge on a growing and dynamic team?
You will join our Group Treasury Reporting, Risk, Analytics and Platform Team within the Financial Management Group as a Non-bank Regulatory Reporting Manager covering IFPR and IFR regulatory reporting for UK and Non-UK entities.
In the team, you will have diverse responsibilities while challenging yourself on a daily basis and expanding your skill set in a team that supports flexible working arrangements to suit your needs outside of work.
To be successful in this role, you will join us with a strong understanding of the types of reporting obligations organisations like Macquarie must meet. You can follow processes but are not afraid to question the status quo. Your proven track record in deft stakeholder management and building constructive and productive business partnerships with a diverse set of stakeholders will see you set up for success in the delivery of your key accountabilities:
As a Regulatory Reporting Manager
, your key accountabilities include the following :
- Oversee, review and challenge the production of IFR and IFPR regulatory returns for 8 non-bank entities.
- Provide analysis and variance reviews to internal stakeholders including Senior Management on Regulatory Reporting related matters.
- Supporting the team with the overall target to ensure complete, accurate and timely production of daily / monthly / quarterly regulatory reporting for the senior management.
- Ensure that procedures and policies are well documented with clear and concise explanations to substantiate and support regulatory concepts and requirements across all reporting areas.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of incident, issue, and action write ups; monitoring and closure of regulatory reporting incidents.
- You will be expected to drive process improvement and innovation over time.
Key to your success in this role:
- Knowledge of, and a genuine interest in IFR/IFPR reporting.
- Risk management experience within large financial institutions as well as knowledge of the data and processes used for regulatory reporting and previous exposure to regulatory reporting, balance sheet management or treasury.
- 5+ years' post-qualification experience in the financial services ideally in investment banking or asset management.
- Independent drive, analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail is key part of this role.
- Be highly motivated and organised with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across a variety of different audiences and be comfortable with adapting to change regularly.
- Fluent in French would be an advantage.
- You will be a self-starter with a collaborative mindset.
If you are motivated by the opportunity to work in a high performing team in a fast-paced environment, we would like to hear from you. About the Financial Management Group
In our Financial Management Group you will be part of a team that provides strategic analysis and advice on capital, funding, liquidity, tax and financial performance to support the growth of Macquarie's businesses around the world. You will join a team that ensures Macquarie continues to meet its financial, regulatory and tax reporting compliance obligations in the jurisdictions in which we operate, and a team that maintains significant relationships on behalf of the Group. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.