Senior KYC Analyst
Duration: 6-months (with potential of an extension)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
***Please note that you must have the rights to work in Ireland before applying***
- Supporting the project as a Senior Analyst – performing as the first line of defence for AML/KYC due diligence and working closely with the Fund promoter.
- Handling customer on-boarding and on-going due diligence in-line with the client procedures, TA AML/KYC guidelines or Clients specific KYC policy for investors investing in funds.
- Collection of Information and Classifications – in line with various regulations e.g. FATCA, CRS, RDR, AIFMD…
- Providing clarifications to investors, distributors or client, handling queries and conference calls with multiple participants.
- Ensuring filing of electronic documentation and processing of data in SHS system (BP module and SARA).
- Performing regular quality reviews and validation of AML/KYC and tax data (Risk rating report, FATCA, CRS, KPI…)
- Ensuring prompt release of pending cash items due to blocked account for KYC
- Managing alerts due to name screening or incoming cash flows mismatched items
- Providing training and coaching to Analysts in order to develop their IT systems knowledge (BP Module/SARA) AND KYC Analytical skills
- 3-4 years experiences in AML/KYC
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to learn new concepts.
- Capacity to deliver within short timeframe.
- Languages – French, German, Spanish – will be considered as a strong asset
- Knowledge in MS Office Applications
- Specific knowledge: SARA, BP Module