Our client is an Operating Partner and Asset Manager for institutional real estate investors, overlooking sourcing, structuring, financing and execution of real estate transactions.
We are looking for a Development Manager
Directly reporting to Head of Development, the candidate will oversee several projects, mostly development, redevelopment, re fit-out mainly in residentials and offices asset class.
The candidate will be in charge of:
- Developing a strategy to obtain permits from government agencies for projects and managing the application process;
- Overseeing the design, construction, and marketing of real estate developments such as office buildings, and multi-family housing complexes;
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers, contractors, architects, engineers, and other project team members to ensure that all parties are meeting their responsibilities;
- Estimating construction costs and creating budgets for projects;
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for future cash flow based on project assumptions such as rental rates, occupancy rates;
- Coordinating with architects, engineers, contractors, and other professionals to ensure that all construction plans meet industry standards;
- Managing all aspects of a development project from inception to completion;
- Working with sales agents to market properties to potential buyers or tenants.
- Experience 6/8 years in real estate sector (Project & Construction management, - Engineering or Architectural design);
- Degree in Engineering or Architecture;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize projects and tasks and work independently with high attention to detail;
- Excellent fluency in English