Who we are looking for
Fund accountants are primarily responsible for the timely and accurate execution and reporting of net asset valuations (NAVs) for our global clients' accounts (funds). Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities. The team you will be joining is a part of State Street global fund accounting services, also known as a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to pension funds, mutual funds and ETFs. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements. What you will be responsible for
As an Associate:
What we value:
- Primarily responsible for the timely and accurate execution and reporting of net asset valuations (NAVs) for our clients' accounts (funds).
- Identifying, analyzing and understanding NAV component impacts
- Understanding how trade, income, cap stock, securities valuation, MTM impact the NAV calculation
- Performing other critical functions: Customized reporting, income distribution and financial reporting
- Communicating with client services and answering client related queries
- Escalating issues to senior associate or above.
- Ability to work independently when needed
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to speak up
- Ability to speak up
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good time management skills.
- Highly motivate and proactive individual.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or above
- Japanese language is a plus N3 and above. (Japanese is not a must）