Who we are looking for
State Street Alpha brings together our clients' choice of real-time data and intelligence across the investment cycle to help them make better decisions and deliver growth for their clients. Alpha gives clients access to the complete investment cycle with the power of chose. We are the partner who can help them streamline and improve their day-to-day operations - freeing them to focus on innovation and growth.
The Alpha APAC Project Manager is responsible for providing leadership and oversight of client implementations. This includes supporting pre-sales, due diligence and implementation activities. The successful candidate must be skilled in project management and complex business data analysis; have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; a proven ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams and display strong collaboration skills. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of a global, cross-divisional group supporting State Street AlphaSM.
State Street AlphaSM redefines the common definition of 'alpha' to mean powering better performance and outcomes at every point on the investment lifecycle and is the first open platform from a single provider that connects the front, middle and back office. It harmonizes data, technology and services across trusted providers to help our clients better manage their businesses.
Join us if making your mark in an ever-changing, increasingly complex and competitive industry is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Alpha APAC Project Manager, Vice President you will
What we value
- Accountable for the end-to-end, successful execution of client implementations.
- Act as a client-facing liaison on large, complex implementation projects to ensure a smooth transition as the relationship begins, eliminating business shortcomings as they arise.
- Recording and analysing client requirements to enable a solution to be defined.
- Drives the client towards a standard solution leveraging current systems and workflows to ensure efficiency is achieved
- Presenting and agreeing the proposed solution with the client
- Define the implementation plan, objectives, scope, goals and costs, and managing project to budget.
- Assists in implementing the agreed solution
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders, present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions and implements project changes and interventions to achieve project goals.
- Help drive process improvement as the ALPHA business grows and matures.
- Ensure client satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Responsible for actively managing client expectations throughout the course of each project.
State Street considers all disciplines when hiring for a job and seeks out candidates who demonstrate the following:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Embrace State Street's corporate values and support a work environment reflective of those values.
- Be a strong team player and demonstrate dedication to group and company goals. This includes working collaboratively across multiple organizations to reach common goals.
- Demonstrate professional maturity and effective time management, being able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse a problem, obtain and evaluate information, and reach sound conclusions.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence and create a unified vision.
- Competencies include: planning, time management, people management, problem solving, attention to detail, communication, negotiation, conflict management.
- Support a culture of commitment, team work, productivity and hard work alongside diversity and work life balance.
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 10+ years of financial industry experience across front office functionality along with middle (IBOR) and back office systems, services and data domains
- Prior experience leading large scale client conversions and onboarding efforts in the financial industry
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers