Accountant - Vilnius, Lithuania
Does playing a meaningful role in preventing money laundering and other illegal financial transactions sound exciting for you? How about bringing your accounting skills to a global business that is committed to moving money for better? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Then join Western Union as an Accountant. Western Union powers your pursuit. Role Responsibilities
- Compile financial data for use in maintaining accounting records;
- Perform standard bookkeeping functions:
- Be involved in the preparation of standardized and specialized reports, investigation variances;
- Communicate with various business partners daily;
- Be self-motivated and driven, actively participate in process improvement projects;
- Ensure effective accounting operations and compliance with internal controls, policies, and regulations.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
- Degree in Business Management/ Finance / Accounting or related field;
- 2-3 years of accounting experience;
- Solid English required (written and verbal);
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to handle a high volume of information in a busy environment;
- Flexible and quick learner;
- Experience in financial reporting is advantageous.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company -transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/. Salary
The monthly gross base salary range is 1625 - 2634 EUR. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. This role is also eligible to receive an annual bonus that align with individual and company perfor mance. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills, and competencies. Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few
( https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/ ). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your Lithuania specific benefits include:
- Work from abroad possibility
- Extra days off
- Volunteering activities
- Discounts and special offers
- Referral program
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.