Join our growing team in Vilnius.
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus' world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients. YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
YOUR PROFILE What we'll look for on your CV:
- Establishing a strong relationship with clients, respond to their needs, build their trust and ensure the quality of all work delivered is up to Alter Domus' exacting standard;
- Ownership of the day to day accounting, administration and financial reporting of a portfolio of clients;
- Preparation of and review of management accounts;
- Preparation and review of annual financial statements and liaising with the auditors where applicable;
- Preparation and review of tax returns and VAT returns;
- Preparation and review of regulatory reporting;
- Assisting with transaction, including set ups, liquidations, acquisitions, disposals and funding arrangements;
- Supervision of the work delegated to junior accountants;
- Coaching and training junior accountants
- You are a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification working experience in the accountancy field;
- You have very good knowledge of excel and word;
- Analytical with good problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under own initiative;
- Team player with a positive 'can do' attitude;
- Self motivated, mature and looking to develop in an environment which is full of opportunities for growth and career advancement.
From 2460 Euro Gross WHAT WE DO We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services. ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 4,500 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game. THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE The 2021 opening of Alter Domus' office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company's fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus' client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.