For our office i Lithuania, we are looking for an Internal Audit Manager. The selected candidate is expected to be an appropriately skilled audit professional. As an Internal Audit Manager you will report directly to the Group Chief Internal Auditor, located in London and you will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for Internal Audits in different regions, at business lines or Entity or Group levels including resource management and reporting directly or indirectly to the Group Head of IA;
- Manage and lead internal audit engagements covering the full spectrum of the organisation's business;
- Manage and lead a team of internal auditors while taking responsibility for the overall quality and timeliness of the audit;
- Be responsible for implementing assigned areas of the internal audit plan;
- Ensure internal audits are performed using a risk-based methodology and best practice internal audit standards;
- Using a collaborative approach with audit clients, ensure the fair reporting of improvements and deficiencies in your area of responsibility. Work with the audit client to recommend an appropriate mitigation of the highlighted risks;
- Review and help prepare audit reports and regulatory and group reporting on key risks, findings, business insight, recommendations and the follow-up of outstanding issues;
- Perform and help set up continuous monitoring of key risks in the organisation;
- Apply innovative approaches to continuously improve the business and shareholder value.
- Master's degree in finance, business administration, accounting or similar;
- Direct experience working as Manager or Senior Internal auditor in the financial industry preferably with a good understanding of all support function (IT, HR, Finance, Compliance, etc..) as well as operations;
- 5+ years of experience in internal audit is required. Additional experience in risk management, internal controls or external audit is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of the financial industry and regulatory framework at both local and international levels;
- You are experienced in managing a team;
- You are willing to travel for business reasons to locations across the AD Group as required;
- Internal audit certifications or qualifications are considered a strong advantage;
- You are fluent in English.
We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,500 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.