Senior Accountant - Vilnius, Lithuania
Are you ready to use your accounting skills and eye for detail for one of the world's largest FinTech organizations? Are you interested in playing a critical role within a global FinTech company? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Join Western Union as a Senior Accountant. Western Union powers your pursuit. Role Responsibilities
- Collaborate as part of a team in reviewing and approving journal entries, preparing balance sheet statements analysis, various accounting statements, and specialized financial reports;
- Analyze financial data and make recommendations to accounting issues & controls;
- Be involved in various business and function related projects;
- Support and direct others and provide training to new and existing staff.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
- 3-4 years of experience in accounting;
- Familiarity with the accounting standards;
- Degree in Business Management/ Finance / Accounting or a related field;
- Ability to work with others and communicate effectively is needed;
- Solid English required ( written and verbal);
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Partial qualification in ACCA or GBS ACCA would be an advantage.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company -transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/. Salary
The monthly gross base salary range is 1858 - 3028 EUR. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. This role is also eligible to receive an annual bonus that align with individual and company perfor mance. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills, and competencies. Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few
( https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/ ). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your Lithuania specific benefits include:
- Work from abroad possibility
- Extra days off
- Volunteering activities
- Discounts and special offers
- Referral program
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.