Who are we looking for
As part of our business expansion in Luxemburg we are looking for an experienced Domiciliary professional to join the Domiciliary team. This position has responsibility for handling the corporate regulatory requirements of diversified investment structures. What we can offer you
Flexibility to blend working from home or office, an excellent benefits package (including pension plan, additional days off, and more), strong personal and career development programs to support your career journey within the diversified workforce of a global player including international mobility.
As the largest Fund Administrator, Transfer Agent and Depositary Bank in Luxemburg, working at State Street enables you to collect a profound insight into a broad service offering echoing our large market coverage in the fund industry delivering a variety of products across our global client base. Why this role is important to us
Domiciliary is part of our asset servicing solutions, providing asset owners and managers crucial local knowledge and solutions on corporate regulatory requirements for our global clients. Role available and what you will be responsible for Job Duties and Responsibilities Domiciliary Administrator (A2)
What we value
- In-house safekeeping and maintenance of the fund's legal and regulatory documents and processing of mails or requests addressed to the Funds
- Organisation of General Meetings of Shareholders (statutory, ordinary and extraordinary). Publication and filing of AGM's resolutions.
- Relationship with the Luxembourg Regulator and other Luxembourg administration.
- Relationship with the external auditor.
- Liaising with the Luxembourg Stock Exchange with application and supervision of the Funds' listing.
- Ability to identify and anticipate possible problem areas, to measure potential risks, and to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs.
These skills will help you succeed in this role Domiciliary Administrator (A2)
Education & Preferred Qualifications Domiciliary Administrator (A2)
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg investment fund legal structures and Luxembourg regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- High attention to details
- Good resilience to stress
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy, to resolve problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Team leader
- Client focused
About State Street What we do
- Education: Economic Degree or equivalent with paralegal background is considered as an asset
- Experience: 2 year as Domiciliary Agent or Company Secretary preferred
- Language skills: Very strong business English skills is mandatory. Fluency in French, German and/or Italian would be an advantage
- IT skills: excellent knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel
. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers