Who we are looking for
We are looking for a professional with an experience of 10 years in the Fund Industry and a specialization in Fund Accounting or Financial Reporting related fields. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Assistant Vice President in Fund Accounting Team you will:
What we value
- Manage a team and coordinate team's work in order to ensure that all NAVS are accurate and delivered on time.
- Interact with all parties involved in the production of the NAVS to ensure that all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements/operational level agreements.
- Manage the team to ensure correct and effective resources utility, workload, skills etc.
- Be the gatekeeper for accuracy and responsiveness for all queries submitted by clients.
- Contribute as special matter expert for special events (fund launches/liquidations, mergers, RIK, distribution and performance fee resets, ...)
- Participate to Client projects as fund accounting subject matter experts (client onboarding, prospectus review, new product implementation, ...)
- Drive fund accounting optimization initiatives by standardizing, adopting new technologies and liaising internally with other stakeholders
- Produce Audit Bank Letters and coordinate fund audit across State Street departments, delivering Audit packages, reviewing findings, management letters, LFR and taking the necessary remediation actions
- Do the Operational oversight of offshore accounting teams by maintaining procedures, reviewing KPI's and attending service calls.
- Interact with Business Control Unit team and do the filing of Nav Error Reporting with Regulator and Internal State Street Risk Teams.
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior ensuring accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- You have +8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in People Manager role
- Excellent communications, organization, and leadership skills to drive execution
- An innovative and structured approach to work, coupled with an ability to continuously identify and implement process improvements.
- Advance Language skills, written and verbal in English
About State Street What we do.
- University Degree with a major in Finance.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers