We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and marketing experts worldwide.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
This role would be ideally suited to an Senior Manager within the business, who are further looking to expand on the strong fund services experience they currently have.
The position is a broad role reporting to the Head of Product Development and key responsibilities will include:
- Work alongside the advisor to create and build the Target Operating Model and the Policies and Procedures for OEF
- Recruit, Train and lead a team for OEF for both FA and TA
- System/Tool Implementation and management for OEF
- Manage/Supervise the day-to-day operations of the FA / TA teams for OEF
- Work alongside the Sales / RM team to promote our OEF offering
Experience we are looking for includes:
- Previous experience with Open-Ended Funds
- Previous experience with TA functionalities
- Strong knowledge and skillset within Fund Accounting
- Strong system orientation skills as will require the setup and management of a tool to manage OEFs
- Strong Leadership skills to build, train and manage a team
- Direct client facing skills as will be the matter specialist for pitches
- Knowledge on multi asset for alternatives