Joining Davidson is not only joining a group of 3000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, it is joining - The company that was elected by its employees Great Place To Work France and Europe for 4 years - as well as the largest consulting B Corp (Benefit Corporation) from Europe ! The "B Corp" forming a community of companies who have decided to be not the best in the world but the best FOR the world.
At this first stage, we can already say that it makes sense to go further in the job description
As a Java Fullstack Consultant, you will:
- Contribute to the development of business application
- Participate in technical specifications
- Take in charge developments by guaranteeing the quality of the code
- Optimize ergonomics and propose code refactoring
- Set up the tests and the technical acceptance of the developed solution
- Participate in the production in a full Agile environment
What do we expect from you :
- Graduated from a Master degree in computer science you have 5 to 10 years of experience in IT departments;
- You are considered by your peers as very comfortable using languages and tools as : Java 8, Java 11 (Spring Boot, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Hibernate), Activiti, Oracle DB - PL/SQL stored procedures, Git Hub, Jenkins, Maven, Rest, Sonar, XL Deploy, XML, Swing, GWT, Spring, Struts and Angular;
- The endpoints and gateways being considered as business critical, you are able to craft high quality code and implement Unit Testing to ensure high code coverage of automated unit and integration testing;
- You are used to manage your projects in an Agile mode, communicate easily and have a consulting mindset, comfortable with multitasking;
- We enjoy working with consultants who monitor and have a look forward on future developments in their technologies;
- You are fluent in English and French, able to participate actively to meetings in both languages.
And us, what do we offer you:
- Local management. You have a question, an issue, a point to discuss, the decision-maker is local based;
- A real idea of the role that the company plays in our lives, its social role and its environmental impact. If you think that consulting is not just about "daily rate" and keywords on the CV, you are likely to enjoy us. In any case we would like to exchange with you;
- An “open-bar” training policy. Concretely, you need a training, you get it !
- Frequent afterwork event with your colleagues. You have an idea about one to organise, go!
- A really proactive homeworking policy;
- And no “bla-bla-bla”, of all our commitments, we made a book to be sure that they are public, known and implemented. Have a look at our website to read our "Davidson Code"