Junior SWIFT Project Manager, World-Leading Exchange, Luxembourg, Up to €70k a year, Permanent, Leading benefits & good bonus
In your new position you will be assisting B2B clients (large financial institutions operating on the international markets) in implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Banking connectivity products.
The type of tasks is highly diversified, the focus will be on supporting internal & customers testing and processing SWIFT messages in both testing and production.
• Project Management Officer and Testing Coordination for Business Acceptance Testing for CBL and CBF Releases and Projects Client Readiness, in line with Project Test Management Strategies.
• Support business acceptance testing of SWIFT messages and Xact (online access for business flows).
• Support impact Analysis and co-ordination of test activities Internal (API, XACT, SWIFT) and Cross Projects coming from other Products for both CBL and CBF.
• Support test automation activities for financial business flows
• Analyze business flows related to the usage of connectivity products by clients
• Budget and Capacity management.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Project Management officer, Testing Management and/or Quality Assurance Experience
• Expertise in MS office suite – Excel, word, PowerPoint, and Project tools
• People Management Skills
• Knowledge of SWIFT ISO15022/20022 messages for settlement messages
• API Knowledge will be an advantaged.
• Testing Automation Experience will be an advantaged.
• Excellent customer-oriented communication as well as strong analytical skills
• Strong problem-solving skills, accuracy, ability to work as part of the team
• Automation, transformation, and project management experience are a strong advantage
• Interest in financial markets and open-minded approach towards IT infrastructure
• Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and tasks prioritization.
• Written & spoken English as English is the primary means of communication. French or German or any other language are of advantage
• Opportunity to work in a multicultural team working across three locations
• Possibility to travel to Frankfurt and Prague for training
• Distribution of tasks within the team with respect to personal preferences whenever possible
• Room for personal initiative and improvement ideas
• Working Hours: flexible between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday (upon agreement within the team)
• Working on Public Holidays: upon agreement within the team, compensated with extra benefits